RE: RE: [FWP] print thyself [golf]

I know I'm getting this out of context, and I'm not sure what values of
"won't work" this was supposed to be for, but I just wanted to make
sure that people knew that using $0 in perl -e'...' _will_ work, for
certain values of work.  It just most likely won't give you what you
were looking for.  (It actually gives you '-e'.  Now try having a
logger that uses a modified value of $0, and watch the fun begin.
Because a file called '-e' shows up first in a directory listing (using
ls), it gets taken as an argument, and does nice things to the output.
Fairly confusing until you figure out what is going on...)

Now back to your regularly scheduled Perl Fun.

-JEV
--
John Erjavec V
john_erjavec@cargill.com