[FWP] ip address obsession

okay, im obviously one of the people who would be classified as a "longtime
listener firstime caller" if that wasnt already apparent. so please dont bash
my head too much. but i realized that my last correction was now longer after
all this trouble then the original one. well i got it back on top and heres how,
[0-9] is a waste when \d works just as well . so my final answer kind and
patient people is if(/^[12]?\d?\d$/&$_<256)}. now i crawl in my hole and read
more gory details  thank you and goodnight =)
--  http://www.6x4.org "The 3 great virtues of a programmer:
Laziness,Impatience, and hubris.  --Larry Wall

==== Send email to <fwp-request@technofile.org> with message _body_