[MacPerl] How to mimic ARGV on UNIX

I'm in the process of learning Perl from a book that give a lot of examples that will succeed only on a UNIX box. That not a problem for me since I can access a korn shell by modem. But I  rather like try to mimic a perl script in MacPerl that is an executable on a UNIX box. Suppose I have the following script and its called "testARGV.pl". How can I do the same in MacPerl ? How can I pass arguments to it?

Thanks

#!/local/bin/perl5

print ("@ARGV[0]\n");
print ("@ARGV[1]\n");