Re: [MacPerl] AE Catcher?

At 06:53 -0700 1998/05/06, Chris Nandor wrote:
>Hm.  Did I say AE Catcher?  I use "Capture AE".  If I said differently
>before, I apologize.
>
>Unfortunately, I do not think it is on the CD-ROM, as we found out about it
>a little bit late.  But I don't have the final CD-ROM yet, so maybe some
>wizards did some magic.  :-)

Unfortunately, the gnomes (wizards delegate to gnomes) were unable to secure
permission for this CD.  (Actually, the gnomes have yet to hear back from West
Code Software, the owners of Capture AE; however, gnomes are optmisitc critters
and assure us they still hold out hope for the next rev of the CD).

Which reminds us that if any you folks find software that you think should be
on the next MacPerl CD, please send your comments to mp-feedback@ptf.com. We'd
like this to be a truly great MacPerl reference CD; we wouldn't even mind if it
became two CDs.

Vicki

Vicki Brown, vlb@cfcl.com        |\      _,,,---,,_
Journeyman Sourceror      ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
Scripts & Philtres             |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb      '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
P.O. Box 1269 San Bruno, CA  94066