[MacPerl] printing PODs on the Mac

Gene Hsu wrote:

> >What's everyone's favorite way to hardcopy a POD on the Mac?
> >Since Shuck doesn't have a Print option, I'm curious what
> >other routes folks use.
>
> Copy-paste into Tex-edit (Simpletext might work, but I think Tex-edit is
> prettier) and print from there.

Go ahead, confront me with obvious things that it never occurred to
me to try!

Actually, this seems to work fine, except for some really long things
like perlfunc that I wouldn't ever bother printing anyway.  And, hey,
I think that at some point it /did/ occur to me to try copy and paste,
and of course I tried this by selecting all of perlfunc and trying to
paste it into Simpletext -- and when it didn't work, I think I just
decided that copy & paste with Shuck was no-go.