Re: [MacPerl] awwwwwww yeah

I am a complete Perl novice (anxiously awaiting my copy of the Mac  Perl
book), but I have a question for the experts on this list.

Can you attach a MacPerl script to a Hypercard button?

I can think of lots of uses for this capability. I am aware that there is a
substantial amount of Mac Toolbox/interface capability already built into
MacPerl, but integrating Perl's capabilities with Hypercard would be a very
cool thing. I also suspect that Hypercard's ability to link applescripts to
buttons could be used to run Perl scripts, but are there more direct
methods?

Any chance this is in the MacPerl book? How about the volume II book!?!

Chuck Bouldin