RE: [MacPerl] AppleScriptLib - Where art thou?

Update:
<smack type="open palm" value="forehead">
There is a lovely little option in the macperl installer which parks the
appropriate version of applescript lib safely in the System Folder. Thanks
Matthias!
</smack>
(did I miss where this is documented?)

>    Where do I find AppleScriptLib 1.2.2?

> (Side bar: Why doesn't Apple have it?)
(this question still applies. They have Object Support and CFM-68K. Why not
AppleScriptLib?)

-Mark

Mark Johns, Quality Books, Inc. - "A Dawson Company"
mailto://mark.johns@dawson.com - (815) 732-4450 - x417
http://38.219.86.21/
>> mailto://mark.johns@usa.net << Home
>> http://www.netcom.com/~johnsms/index.html << Addresses
Opinions expressed are my own, such as they are.
They are not those of Dawson, Inc. or Quality Books.