[MacPerl] AppleScriptLib - Where art thou?

I have searched the archives, and I didn't find a clear answer to the
question:
   Where do I find AppleScriptLib 1.2.2?
I ran Chris's whichMacPerl, and it says thus:

   CFM-68K Runtime Enabler     4.0      4.0
   ObjectSupportLib            1.2      1.2
   AppleScriptLib            1.2.2      1.1

I have looked on support.apple.com, and various other places. Is there a URL
where this file is located? (Side bar: Why doesn't Apple have it?)

Any assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

-Mark
Mark Johns, Quality Books, Inc. - "A Dawson Company"
mailto://mark.johns@dawson.com - (815) 732-4450 - x417
http://38.219.86.21/
>> mailto://mark.johns@usa.net               << Home
>> http://www.netcom.com/~johnsms/index.html << Addresses
Opinions expressed are my own, such as they are.
They are not those of Dawson, Inc. or Quality Books.