[MacPerl] download?

Good Evening,

I am trying to download Mac_Perl_520r4_appl.bin The latest version of
MacPerl because I have a program that needs its capabilities. How can I
download it?

Alan Fry has helped me and the kids in Juvenile Hall by addapting a
program, only thing I am having problems downloading
Mac_Perl_520r4_appl.bin so I cant see what he sent me. When I try to down
load it from Index of /CPAN-local/ports/mac  I get:

you have started to download Mac_Perl_520r4_appl.bin of applicaction type
"Octlet-stream" Click more Info to extend Navigators capacity

When i click more info it tells me it can not extend the capacitys.

All help is appreciated. Excuse me please if it is just a matter of my
ignorance.

I have Stuffit expander if any one can send it to me in a stuffed version.
Send it to ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/star

Thanks,
Arthur